Dear Hasafran members:

Here are the answers to some of the questions that we have received
after making our announcement the other day about closing of
www.eBookshuk4kids.com  at the end of this month:

1.       Is the price of $3 per title for printed books or for digital?

A.G. We sell only electronic editions of books and you can preview
all of them on our website by clicking on FREE PREVIEW button.

2.       Are books downloadable or delivered on CD?

A.G. Normally, a customer downloads books after the purchase. When
all 56 are purchased on sale now for $168 (reg. $501) they are also
delivered on a courtesy CD-ROM.

3.      If I buy for our synogague library, how our members can use them?

A.G. They can use them on your gan's, library's or synagogue's
school's computers or even from home (optional service that requires
annual payment of $50 for hosting and support).

4.      If you are going out of business, who is going to provide
technical support?

A.G. We are not going out of business. Varda Books is the world's
leading publisher of digital Judaica and our main store
(www.ebookshuk.com) will continue to provide support together with
Publishers Row.

Yours,

Alexander Gendler