Hello all,

A member of the education staff here at the CJE is working on a
program for educators to develop a more sensitive dialogue for
families that are intermarried in some way (for example: a kid whose
aunt is married to someone who is not Jewish). To that end we are
looking for children's books (mostly picture books but chapter books
are welcome too) relating to interfaith and intermarriage scenarios.
I did check the HaSafran archive, but it seems like a lot of those
books are a few years old and I was hoping to find some that are more recent.

Thanks for the help!

Rebecca Levitan

Librarian

Louise D. and Morton J. Macks