Shalom Safranim ve-Safranyiot,

Our Platt and Borstein art galleries are preparing to participate in
the Getty Musuem's project Pacific Standard Time.
http://www.getty.edu/research/scholarly_activities/projects/pacific_standard_time/index.html

Here at Ostrow Library we would like to join in with a display of
books on the theme of creativity in Los Angeles post World War II
until 1980. However, not being a native Californian, I can't come up
with Jewish writers living in Southern California in that time frame,
so I would welcome any suggestions, especially authors who broke with
tradition. Please respond to my request directly.

Thank you and enjoy the end of your summer.
Jackie Ben-Efraim
Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University