Hi,
I'm a new librarian, and I'm looking into different cataloging
systems and software for my library that are Hebrew compatible. After
looking into various systems, I was told about L4U.  When I did their
online demo, I was really impressed. If anyone uses this system or
has used it in the past, please contact me.

Also, if anyone wants to give a plug for whatever system they are
currently using, I would love to hear the pros and cons about it.

Thanks,

Sarah Burnstein

(847)-674-0800
sburnst...@waldereducation.org

Walder Education Pavilion of Torah Umesorah
8150 McCormick Blvd
Skokie, IL 60076