Hello,

My congregation in Washington D.C. has come across an anonymous
donation of some Jewish books that we would like to find homes for in
libraries where they will be read and appreciated. We were hoping to
find some universities with Jewish study programs. We have 10 copies
of Judaism in a Secular Age and 20 copies of A life of Courage. It
would be great if you could contact some members on your list serve
to see if anyone is interested.

Thank you very much for your help,
Ian Morgan