Dear colleagues,

Our library would like to offer the travelling exhibit Interpreting
the Interior: Israeli Writer and Filmmaker Etgar Keret.

The exhibit focuses on the story "Breaking the Pig" and the film
"Jellyfish".  Comics and graphic novels from MSU's Comic Art
Collection, with stories written by Keret, are featured.  "Breaking
the Pig" is reproduced in its entirety in both Hebrew and
English.  This story is of interest to all ages, and educational
materials are included to use with visitors to the exhibit.

Please see this guide for more information, including loan
requirements, photos, and an item
list:http://libguides.lib.msu.edu/travellingkeretexhibit

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Deborah

Deborah J. Margolis

Reference/Instruction Librarian; Liaison for Jewish Studies

Main Library

Michigan State University

100 Library

East Lansing, MI 48824-1048