Dear AJL members!

Please note that I got only two filled in forms so far. Some other
members were interested but did not send their forms.

Please be reminded that this benefit is for AJL members ONLY!

Uri

Children's Literature Comprehensive Database (CLCD) - http://www.clcd.com/

As some of you know, the AJL and CLCD have contracted to give free
access to those AJL members whose library budget is less than $15,000
a year. In return, AJL Reviews supply the CLCD with the child & teen
reviews which are posted on the database with no cost to CLCD or to
AJL. Our members with a limited budget benefit from this agreement
and the AJL as an organization benefits from the online visibility
and free publicity.

As the liaison between the AJL and CLCD, it was brought to my
attention that some members are abusing this free benefit by sharing
their password with others. It is very well understood that one could
connect from two different machines – one at the office and the other
one at home. Other than this situation, your login information should
not be shared, and our agreement with CLCD should be fully respected.

I thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

As a reminder, those of you who are interested in getting this
benefit, please contact me directly at
general-edi...@jewishlibraries.org . You would need to fill in a form
and declare that you are eligible to get this benefit according to
the budgetary limit mentioned above.

Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions.

Uri Kolodney