As you may be aware, Congregation Kehillat Jeshurun, located in
Manhattan, suffered a devastating fire this summer.  The Ramaz Lower
School's building is adjacent to the synagogue and suffered water
damage as the fire was extinguished.  Unfortunately our entire
collection (approximately 16000 books) is now considered lost.  If
anyone has replaced a collection or started a school library from
scratch, I would love to talk to you and gain insights from your
experience.  Please contact me at:  pete...@ramaz.org.

Thank you.

Haviva Donin Peters

Ramaz Lower School