I have what is probably a very simple question and hopefully someone
can guide me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.
We are a Jewish not for profit with a collection of a few hundred,
short inspirational articles that we have published and emailed to
subscribers.  We now would like to make them available online as a
searchable by keyword database.  Basically what we envision (and
maybe there's a better way) going through them and assign to each one
multiple keywords.  Then we would like to make them available to
people who could go through a list of keywords and select the one
they are looking for, and thereby retrieve all the articles that have
that keyword.  I'm sure this  is pretty basic but I just dont really
know how this is done, if there's an easy / standard program to use
for something like this.
Any asisistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you again.
Doni Deutsch