Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:32:15 -0500

We are proud to present our newest service to bibliophiles: Virtual Judaica
Seforim Blog. The blog may be accessed from the Virtual Judaica Homepage or
via its' address: http://blog.virtualjudaica.com/. We look forward to your
comments and articles as we continue to serve the needs of the Hebrew book
collecting community.  Our first article is by Marvin Heller, author of many
fine and important bibliographic books, and cataloger of many Virtual
Judaica lots.