Calling all creative librarians:

We will hold our 2nd annual silent auction at the Convention this year. We have
some great items so far, BUT we need more! Please donate something special for
our auction or ask people you know. We are looking for interesting items, but
not books unless they are collector’s items since we will be selling books of
authors who are coming. We don’t want to conflict with their sales. Some
ideas---
handmade items like quilts, tablecloths, baby items, jewelry, artwork. Basket
of goodies like popcorn, dvd, or movie passes. Services like computer repair,
photos, etc.  or ????????

Please send items for the auction to:
Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library
AJL Silent Auction c/o Chaim Butterfield
10400 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024

Questions? Call Susan Dubin at 818-606-0793 or email at
sdu...@offtheshelflibraryservices.net

Thank You!!!