From: Risa Mandell <rmm...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

A Freileicher Purim!

I'm wondering if you could / would give me some direction regarding
the following:

I remember hearing that the way Ha Shem separated the letters in the
Torah, when He looked into it as the blueprint for creating the
universe resulted in the universe that we have - had He separated the
letters differently, it would had resulted in an entirely different
creation.  I'm trying to find for the source for this, which I assume
is a midrash.

I'm also writing to find out if there is a Jewish source for the
principle, means do not justify ends and if so, the source(s) for
this.

With heartfelt appreciation,

Risa Mandell, LCSW
Philadelphia, PA 19119