From: ALBA TOSCANO
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 1:49 AM
Cc: hasafran@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Bar mitzvah book present for a French boy
About the Rabbi's Cat and sexual references, I have all the Rabbi's Cat
nº1,2,3,4 and I'd say Walt Disney has more sexual references than these books
do.  I'm not even going to hazard a guess as to what a 13-year old probably
watches on video games or has stashed under his matress, so the whacky thoughts
of an ugly but loveable cat are hardly going to raise many eyebrows and if he's
French even less so.

Besos de Valencia
Alba

********************
Alba Toscano, presª
Sinagoga conservador La Javurá
calle Uruguay 59, pta 13
46007 Valencia (España)
email:   lajav...@lajavura.org
tlf 963 802 129
móvil 658 721 769
UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la-javura-on-line
Webpage:   http://www.lajavura.org
Skype: albatoscanovalencia
Blog de Bitacora de los Viajes con La Javurá