Andrea Rapp wrote:

I used to love teaching w/ filmstrips, though. They allow the teacher to narrate what s/he wants, at any pace, to linger over one slide, pass over another. Can't do this w/ DVD's.

Do I just adore Andrea or what? Soul mates forever.

 that all this great material is going in the trash bin....

Oh, bless my ears and whiskers, before the bin, send them to Alba!

... Harvad's Judaica collection at the Widener library does collect these filmstrips.

...and Alba of La Javura in Valencia (Spain), let's always keep that little feisty group in the back of your head right there behind the little eyeballs. So get those shoe boxes prepped.

Happy summer
Alba

********************
Alba Toscano, presª