As many of you may know, I’m gradually closing my business, but I  still
have a large inventory to sell.  Please contact me if you are looking for
titles for any age other than  those listed below, but I'll let you know,
season
by season, topic by topic,  what I still have in stock.  Too  early to
think about the Fall Holidays?  Never too early to make sure your library is
well stocked.  Take advantage of this Fall Holiday  SALE of books  for all ages
– TAKE 35% OFF YOUR  TOTAL!  Shipping will be based on  total amount
purchased – the more you buy, the better your shipping deal – email  or call
with
your order and I’ll calculate the shipping.  Supplies are limited and only
in-stock  books will be sold – no backorders – so don’t wait.
Debbie Colodny
Sefer, So Good
1141  Garfield Av.
Libertyville, IL 60048
847/680-8016
_www.sefersogood.com_ (http://www.sefersogood.com/)

FALL & GENERAL HOLIDAY BOOKS  FOR ADULTS
Celebrating the Jewish Year –  Fall Holidays – Steinberg soft cover
$22
Gates of the Seasons Guide to Jewish Holidays hard cover (CCAR)
     $13
Gates of the Seasons Guide to Jewish Holidays – in Russian – soft cover
(CCAR)                     $10
The Jewish Way: Living the Jewish Holidays – Greenberg soft cover (out of
print – slightly yellowed pages)       $10
A Sweet Year – Podwal small hard cover         $13
Treasures of the Heart Holiday Stories – Wolkstein hard cover  $27
CHILDREN’S ROSH HASHANAH &  YOM KIPPUR
Apples & Pomegranates – Rosh HaShanah Family Seder –  Musleah soft cover
$8
Celebrate RH & YK – Heiligman Sydney Taylor Notable Book            $16
Engineer Ari & the Rosh Hashanah Ride – Cohen soft cover Sydney  Taylor
Honor Book          $8
Even Higher – Kimmel soft cover I.L. Peretz's classic Rosh Hashanah  tale
      $7
Even Higher – Ungar hard cover I.L. Peretz's classic Rosh Hashanah  tale
      $19      (out of print)
Family Prayer Book for the High Holidays  – Chicago Sinai Congregation hard
cover     $10
Happy Birthday World – Rosh Hashanah – Kropf  board book $6
High Holiday Fun for Little Hands –  Springer soft cover            $4
  (out  of print)
New Year at the Pier Rosh Hashanah Story – Wayland Sydney Taylor Winner
hard cover        $17
Sammy Spider's First Rosh Hashanah – Rouss soft cover          $8
Secret Shofar of Barcelona – Greene soft cover            $8
Talia and the Rude Vegetables – Marshall soft cover     $7
Tashlich at Turtle Rock – Schnur soft cover       $8
Tashlich at Turtle Rock – Schnur hard cover     $18
What’s the Buzz? Honey for a Sweet New Year – Ofanansky hard cover
 $16
CHILDREN’S SUKKOT & SIMCHAT  TORAH
Hillel Builds a House – Lepon soft cover           $6        (out  of
print)
Night Lights Sukkot Story – Goldin hard cover $14      (out of  print)
On Sukkot and Simchat Torah – Fishman hard cover    $18
Sadie’s Sukkah Breakfast – Korngold Sydney Taylor Notable Book soft  cover
$8
Sammy Spider's First Sukkot – Rouss soft cover           $8
Sammy Spider's First Simchat Torah – Rouss soft cover            $8
Sukkah That I Built – Vorst      $11
Sukkot: a Family Seder – Abrams soft cover $4            (out of print)

Sukkot Treasure Hunt – Ofanansky Sydney Taylor Notable Book hard  cover
$16
Tamar’s Sukkah – Gellman board book            $5

MARSHALL CAVENDISH PUBLISHERS’  YOUTH COLLECTION DIFFICULT TO GET
Last fall, Marshall Cavendish Publishers sold  their children’s and youth
print collection to Amazon.  Recently, part of the collection has  been
acquired by Brilliance Audiobooks and some books do appear to be available
from
sources like Baker and Taylor, but their status seems to be uncertain,
according to a spokesperson at Marshall Cavendish last week.  The following
books are in stock at  Sefer, So Good, but may be difficult to get in the
future:
Cakes and Miracles – A Purim Tale – Goldin Sydney Taylor Honor (revised
2010) hard cover           $18
Golem’s Latkes – Kimmel Sydney Taylor Notable Book hard cover  $18
Hanukkah Mice – Kroll hard cover       $15
Lost – Triangle Shirt Factory youth fiction – Davies Sydney Taylor Honor
hard cover    $17
Many Days, One Shabbat – Manushkin hard cover       $13
Rabbi and the Twenty-nine Witches – Hirsh hard cover – back in  print! $18