From: Amy Wissoker Graham <awgra...@comcast.net>
To: hasafran <hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Wed, Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm
Subject: [ha-Safran] EJ 2nd edition

Collective wisdom (I really do love how that describes this group),

I just received an e-mail offering the 2nd edition of Encyclopedia
Judaica for $995. Clearly a bargain over the list price. My question
is to those of you who purchased this, especially synagogue
libraries. Do you feel that it's been a worthwhile purchase?  Would
you recommend buying it?

Thanks in advance,
Amy Graham

Amy Wissoker Graham