As many of you may know, I’m gradually closing my business, but I  still
have a large inventory to sell.  Please contact me if you are looking for
titles for any age other than  those listed below, but I'll continue letting
you
know, season by season, topic  by topic, what I still have in stock.
Take time out as you prepare for the High Holy Days to  make sure your
library is well stocked.  This is the second SALE  offering of books for all
ages – TAKE  35% OFF YOUR TOTAL!  (If you  missed the first, see the Fall
Holidays Sale List at the end of this list.)  Shipping will be based on total
amount purchased – the more you buy, the better your shipping deal – email or
 call with your order and I’ll calculate the shipping.  Quantities are
limited and only in-stock  books will be sold – no backorders – so don’t wait.
Please note that I can’t accept charge  cards, but checks are fine.  Thank
you and l’shanah tovah  u’metukah.
Debbie  Colodny
Sefer, So Good
1141 Garfield Av.
Libertyville, IL  60048
847/680-8016
_www.sefersogood.com_ (http://www.sefersogood.com/)
TORAH/BIBLE/ TALMUD BOOKS FOR  ADULTS
Abraham: Journey to the Heart of 3 Faiths – Feiler soft cover  $13
How to Read the Bible – Kugel hard cover $35
How to Read the Bible – Brettler hard cover $35
Mitzvah Torah – JPS English leather cover with slipcover holder, great  B’
nai Mitzvah gift – out of print, only 3 left $30
Taking Hold of Torah – Eisen soft cover  $18
Talmud and the Internet – Rosen very small soft cover $11
Walking the Bible – Feiler soft cover $15
Way Into Torah – Cohen soft cover $17
Where God Was Born – Feiler CD audiobook $30
CHILDREN’S BIBLE STORIES &  RELATED TITLES
Adam and Eve’s First Sunset – Sasso hard cover $10 (regularly $18)

Benjamin and the Silver Goblet – Jules soft cover Sydney Taylor Honor  Book
$9
But God Remembered – Stories of Women in the Bible – Sasso hard cover  $17
Cain and Abel – Finding the Fruits of Peace – Sasso hard cover  $17
Green Bible Stories for Children – Lehman-Wilzig soft cover $8
In the Days of Sand and Stars – Pinsker hard cover, great B’nai Mitzvah
gift $27
Joseph the Dreamer – Greengard Hebrew-English soft cover $11
Littlest Mountain – Rosenstock soft cover $8
Miriam in the Desert – Jules soft cover Sydney Taylor Notable Book  $9
Noah and the Ziz – Jules soft cover $8
Noah’s Ark – Pinkney hard cover Sydney Taylor Honor Book $7
Noah’s Bark – Krensky hard cover $17
On Noah’s Ark – Brett hard cover $17
Papa Jethro – Bodin-Cohen soft cover Sydney Taylor Notable Book  $8
Sarah Laughs – Jules soft cover Sydney Taylor Honor Book $9
Tasty Bible Stories – Lehman-Wilzig soft cover $11
Ten Good Rules – Topek soft cover $8
Tower of Babel – Godot soft cover $8
Turn, Turn, Turn – hard cover includes Pete Seeger CD $18 (out of  print)
White Ram – Gerstein hard cover Sydney Taylor Honor Book $17
Why Noah Chose the Dove – Singer soft cover $8 (out of print)
David and the Giant Easy Reader $4 (out of print – 1 copy  left)
BIBLE STORIES & RELATED  TITLES FOR YOUTH
Lilith’s Ark – Teenage Tales of Biblical Women – Bodin-Cohen soft cover
$14
Naomi’s Song – Silverberg Sydney Taylor Honor Book soft cover $14
Rashi’s Daughter Secret Scholar – Anton $14 soft cover (out of  print)
Time to Love – Stories from the Old Testament – Myers hard cover  $20
IN CASE YOU MISSED THE FALL HOLIDAYS  SALE:
FALL & GENERAL HOLIDAY BOOKS FOR  ADULTS
Gates of the Seasons Guide to Jewish Holidays hard cover (CCAR)
          $13
Gates of the Seasons Guide to Jewish Holidays – in Russian – soft cover
(CCAR)             $10
The Jewish Way: Living the Jewish Holidays – Greenberg soft cover (out of
print – slightly yellowed pages)       $10
A Sweet Year – Podwal small hard cover      $13
Treasures of the Heart Holiday Stories – Wolkstein hard cover        $27
CHILDREN’S ROSH HASHANAH &  YOM KIPPUR
Apples & Pomegranates – Rosh HaShanah Family Seder –  Musleah soft cover
    $8
Engineer Ari & the Rosh Hashanah Ride – Cohen soft cover Sydney  Taylor
Honor Book  $8
Even Higher – Ungar hard cover I.L. Peretz's classic Rosh Hashanah  tale
$19      (out of  print)
Family Prayer Book for the High Holidays  – Chicago Sinai Congregation hard
cover         $10
Happy Birthday World – Rosh Hashanah – Kropf  board book        $6
High Holiday Fun for Little Hands –  Springer soft cover     $4        (out
 of print)
New Year at the Pier Rosh Hashanah Story – Wayland Sydney Taylor Winner
hard cover $17
Secret Shofar of Barcelona – Greene soft cover        $8
Talia and the Rude Vegetables – Marshall soft cover            $7
Tashlich at Turtle Rock – Schnur soft cover   $8
Tashlich at Turtle Rock – Schnur hard cover  $18
CHILDREN’S SUKKOT & SIMCHAT  TORAH
Night Lights Sukkot Story – Goldin hard cover        $14      (out of
print)
On Sukkot and Simchat Torah – Fishman hard cover            $18
Sukkot: a Family Seder – Abrams soft cover $4        (out  of print)
Sukkot Treasure Hunt – Ofanansky Sydney Taylor Notable Book hard  cover
    $16
Tamar’s Sukkah – Gellman board book          $5
MARSHALL CAVENDISH PUBLISHERS’  YOUTH COLLECTION DIFFICULT TO GET
Last fall, Marshall Cavendish Publishers sold  their children’s and youth
print collection to Amazon.  Recently, part of the collection has  been
acquired by Brilliance Audiobooks and some books do appear to be available
from
sources like Baker and Taylor, but their status seems to be uncertain,
according to a spokesperson at Marshall Cavendish on July 5.  The following
books are in stock at  Sefer, So Good, but may be difficult to get in the
future:
Cakes and Miracles – A Purim Tale – Goldin Sydney Taylor Honor (revised)
hard cover    $18
Hanukkah Mice – Kroll hard cover    $15
Lost – Triangle Shirt Factory youth fiction – Davies Sydney Taylor Honor
hard cover       $17