Subject: bracha
From: Alexey Abushenko <ankop...@gmail.com<mailto:ankop...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wed, October 31, 2012 12:06 am
To: presid...@jewishlibraries.org<mailto:presid...@jewishlibraries.org>

Would you, please help me to find relatives of Mr. Samuel (Schmuel) Weingarten,
who died in Los Angeles in spring 1975. According to available information
about Samuel (Shmuel) Weingarten:SSN 093-22-0243
 Date of birth: December 25, 1890, Date of death: March 1, 1975, Place of
death: 90017 (Los Angeles, Los Angeles County).
After his death, there were his brother Morris Weingarten, his niece Rose H
Gale and his nephews Jack Greenstein, Abraham Weingarten.
Mr. Samuel (Shmuel) Weingarten struggled through Holocaust, survived in the
death camps Aushviz and Mauthausen.
In 1952, he immigrated to the USA.
There were a lot of publications in the world mass media about Mr. Samuel
(Shmuel) Weingarten:
AJR London England Newspaper:
1.  http://www.ajr.org.uk/journalpdf/1975_september.pdf  (page 4 on the top
left)
2.      Cedar Rapids Gazette, US:
http://crpubliclibrary.newspaperarchive.com/PdfViewer.aspx?img=44527257&firstvisit=true&src=search&currentResult=0&currentPage=0

The video program Wait for me, Russia:
http://poisk.vid.ru/?p=2&do=showair&id_sub=2795

Please tell me where I can get the right information to me?
Thank you.
Sincerely Yours,
Alexey Abushenko
ankop...@gmail.com<mailto:ankop...@gmail.com>