This is a reminder. We urge you to complete our survey and voice your opinion!
Thank you!

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the Early New York Synagogues Archives
Portal<http://synagogues.cjh.org/>. This is a joint project of The Library of
The Jewish Theological Seminary, the American Jewish Historical Society and The
Center for Jewish History. This portal provides access to archival documents
from five pre-20th century synagogues that are still active in New York City.
The project was funded by METRO (Metropolitan New York Library Council).

We ask that after testing the portal you complete a brief
survey<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M5Z6TFQ> sharing your impressions with us.
Your input will help us to improve this site and to hopefully expand our
offerings!

Thank you in advance,

Sincerely,

Naomi Steinberger, JTS