Joe,
If you are am AJL member visit AJL Wiki on AJL webpage
http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Resources/AJLWiki/tabid/200/Default.aspx?topic=Automation+for+Synagogue+and+Center+Libraries
Amalia
From: Joe
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:28 PM
To: hasaf...@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] automation systems for small libraries
I have a small collection of fewer than 10,000 items.  We want to automate.  I
need a system that provides training and support when technical issues arise.
I have been looking into ResourceMate.  Can anyone tell me about their
experience  with it?  Can you recommend another system and a general idea of
the cost?  I have used Marcive for catalog cards and printed labels and
barcodes.  They provide the same service for automated systems.  Has Marcive
worked for you?  Is there any other system that you can suggest?  Thanks.

Janeen Morris, Youth Librarian

Congregation Shir Shalom

Willilamsville, NY