OPALS consultant Pat Shufeldt  has compiled a list of resources as a
Pathfinder on the 'Cogent' OPALS demo library site. She has kindly
permitted me to share it on the Hasafran listserv.

"Resources in a handout prepared for a workshop at the annual
conference of APCE (Association of Presbyterian Religious Educators),
February 2013. LAST UPDATED, 2013-Feb-21 (URLs updated; webinar added)

It includes both books and internet resources to help you understand
the options that are opening in respect to eBook collections. The
Internet resources include articles, webinars, Facebook and Twitter
resources.

There are also two downloadable PDF files at the bottom - PowerPoint
presentations reviewing some of the present options with suggestions,
and some observations in respect to development of a standard for
Digital Rights Management and library holdings that include eBooks."

Here is the link:
http://cogent.opalsinfo.net/bin/pf/pfView?pfId=20

I will also post this link on the AJL wiki.
Joyce
--
Joyce Levine
Director of Library and Media Services