From: isl...@googlegroups.com [mailto:isl...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Etta Gold
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2013 12:53 PM
To: HaSafran (hasaf...@lists.osu.edu) (hasaf...@lists.osu.edu);
sf...@googlegroups.com; isl...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ISL-SF] VHSs and cassettes

I know this is an old question, but I must pose it one more time.
Please tell me what I should do with the wonderful VHSs and cassettes
(books on tape) that I have. It is against everything in me to throw
these items in the garbage.  What have you all done?

Etta

Etta Gold

Library Director

The Richard and Janet Yulman Campus

5950 N. Kendall Drive, Pinecrest, FL 33156

305.667.6667 ext. 128 (W) |305.662.8619 (F)  eg...@tbam.org

<<image001.jpg>>