New!
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0zNTUxMDI2JnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY2MjQzMzAmbGk9MTk0MDQxMzI/index.html>
Strategic Planning: The Balanced Scorecard(tm) Approach
<http://ala-publishing.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0zNTUxMDI2JnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY2MjQzMzAmbGk9MTk0MDQxMzI/index.html>90-minute
 workshop
with Catherine Hakala-Ausperk

Wednesday, December 4th, 2013
2:30pm Eastern|1:30 Central
12:30 Mountain|11:30am Pacific
Item Number: 1541-8994

Publisher: ALA Editions

Price: $55.00

Group rates apply

Need a more straightforward, effective way to organize your library from top to
bottom? In this workshop Hakala-Ausperk walks you through The Balanced
Scorecard(tm) approach, a strategic planning and management tool that
integrates all aspects of your library's functions-staffing, financial matters,
community involvement, programming, and project management-into one
comprehensive tool.

**SLG: Please send me feedback or post to list.  This workshop should be easily
applicable to Hebraica/Judaica librarianship.

Stephanie (Sara Leah) Gross
MSLIS, MATESOL

Chair, AJL Mentoring
Member,  AJL Librarianship and Education Committee

ollack Library
Yeshiva University
500 West 185th Street
New York NY 10033-3229

212.960.5442
Skype: Stephanie.l.gross
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanielgross
http://yeshiva.academia.edu/StephanieGross

"As we look ahead to the next century, leaders will be those who empower
others." - Bill Gates.