Dear Friends,
                      I have posted a short illustrated list of important
Yiddish language and Yiddish related reference materials (and Stutchkoff’s
Rhyming Dictionary) for sale on the Hollander Books blog at
http://hollanderbooks.blogspot.com/2014/02/essential-reference-books-in-and-on.html.

                      I suggest that if you are interested in what I am doing
you follow the blog. Hollander Books no longer exhibits at AJL conventions due
to the high costs of doing so. Will the new rules for posting commercial posts
it is inconvenient to communicate with you through this listserve in either a
timely or comfortable manner.

All the best,
Henry Hollander