I have been asked by the rabbi of a conservative synagogue about software
and/or online resources for teaching children Hebrew. The religious school
classes meet on Sunday mornings and Wednesday afternoons, and I suspect the
ability to use the resource from home would also be desired. Classes range from
kindergarten through seventh grade, but I believe that actually teaching Hebrew
starts around third or fourth grade.
Is there something that would be recommended? This is outside of our collection
area, so I can't really make a recommendation.

Thanks, Laurel

Laurel S. Wolfson
Administrative Librarian
Klau Library
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
3101 Clifton Avenue
Cincinnati  OH  45220   USA
Phone: 513-487-3274
Fax: 513-221-0519