From: jan...@rocketscitech.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 10:34 AM
To: hasafran@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Catalog systems for Jewish children's library
We are merging two very small children's libraries.  One was cataloged using
Dewey, the other Library of Congress.  We were planning to stay with
traditional Dewey, but now I have learned there are cataloging systems
specifically for Judaica.  Does anyone have a preference, if so, why? Would we
have start all over and re-catalog everything? Thanks.
Janeen Morris, Youth Librarian
Congregation Shir Shalom
Williamsville, NY

<<AJL%20logo1%20small[1].jpg>>