Dear Safranim,

If you are not already aware of this project and website, you may find it of great interest.

   Best wishes,

   Arthur
--
Arthur Kiron, Ph.D.
Schottenstein-Jesselson Curator of Judaica Collections

Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
T. (215) 238-1290 ext 202
F. (215) 238-1540