Dear Book lovers,
Our June 2014 book catalog is available. It contains over 120 books with
signature dedications of authors and artists from the entire spectrum of Jewish
and Israeli society of the 20th Century.Among these books you will find
signatures of Israeli Prime Ministers, Generals, high ranking members of
Knesset, famous authors, Rabbi's, Poets and more!  Some of the dedications are
quite touching.Most of the books are in Hebrew, some Yiddish and other
languages as well.One of the works signed is of a noted spy, another signed
book came from the library of the martyred fighter Avraham "Yair" Stern which
was signed by playright Hanoch Levine whose signature I never came
across.Orders will be taken on a first come first serve basis.I'll be happy to
send you the catalog and answer any questions you have.
Sincerely,
Dr. Baruch [buhi] Falach
Rare books, Manuscripts and Jewish Arts. Mobile: 972-544-860413 TEL / FAX:
972-9-8823392 P.O. BOX 606.  4210601 Natanya, Israel E.MAIL: baruc...@013.net