*Jewish Bibliography & Reference Works--New Catalog*

CATALOG 188:
RARE AND IMPORTANT
TITLES IN JEWISH BIBLIOGRAPHY
AND REFERENCE

Friends--

We are pleased to publish our latest catalog:

Catalog 188 Rare and Important Titles in Jewish Bibliography and Reference.

Please browse the illustrated online version at danwymanbooks.com/bibliog4a.php.

Sections include:

REFERENCE
DICTIONARIES
ENCYCLOPEDIAS
INDICES
BOOKSELLERS' AND PUBLISHERS' CATALOGS
AUCTION CATALOGS
MUSEUM CATALOGS
LIBRARIES AND COLLECTIONS
PRINTING
BOOK DESIGN
BOOKPLATES
CAIRO GENIZA
CENSORSHIP
FESTSCHRIFTEN
MANUSCRIPTS
LETTERS
EPHRAIM DEINARD
ABRAHAM HABERMANN
MORITZ STEINSCHNEIDER
ENGLISH LITERATURE
HEBREW LITERATURE
YIDDISH LITERATURE
SERIALS AND THE JEWISH PRESS
SONCINO-GESELLSCHAFT
AMERICANA
RABBINICS
BIBLE
HOLOCAUST
NUMISMATICS

Included in this catalog are many titles from the private collection
of leading Jewish bibliographer Joshua Bloch (1907-1957). Bloch headed
the Jewish Division of New York Public Library for 33 years, founded
and edited the Journal of Jewish Bibliography, and, himself, authored
a number of important works.

Please place your order today by emailing us at d...@danwymanbooks.com

You can also browse other recent catalogs from our Catalog Page at
danwymanbooks.com/catalogs.php or search our online stock using
keywords like Art, Bible, Holocaust, Bibliography, Hasidut,
Geneaology, etc. at www.danwymanbooks.com/searchpage.php.

We prefer payment by credit card, but we also accept checks in US
funds or www.paypal.com. We will also gladly invoice your institution;
institutions may even delay payment until your next funding cycle
begins.

PLEASE SIGN UP AT http://eepurl.com/iWoVD TO RECEIVE OUR LISTS OF OUT
OF PRINT JUDAICA TITLES.

And please share and forward this offer to others who may be interested.

We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you to build
your collection.

See you in Vegas!

--Dan

Dan Wyman Books LLC. www.DanWymanBooks.com
1250 Metropolitan Ave Brooklyn, NY 11237 (Yellow Awning)
Search at www.danwymanbooks.com/searchpage.php
Browsing by Appointment
Receive our catalogs at www.eepurl.com/iWoVD
d...@danwymanbooks.com v: 718.963.0410