SAGA OF A PHOTO

"a personal biography - and a broader depiction of the nascence of Israel's
national cultural institutions." (EMRO)

Documentary 82 min, by Mooly Landesman

For a moment in time, one photo exposed the joy of filmmaker Mooli Landesman
grandparents' wedding in 1926 in Berlin. A moment later, everything will
turn upside down. This is a story about love and a love story that crosses
borders - both physically and emotionally.

As the recent EMRO review establishes, SAGA OF A PHOTO is not only a
beautiful film, but it also allows us to learn about historical events
through the life of one remarkable woman. Through the use of family photos,
archival footage and beautiful reenactments, we are taken on a journey
through some of the most turbulent and wonderful experiences of the 20th
century.

Already purchased by several leading university libraries, we would be glad
for you to include this film in your collection as well. purchase price for
university libraries is $300 + shipping and handling and $115 + shipping and
handling for public libraries.

You can read more about SAGA OF A PHOTO at
<http://www.ruthfilms.com/saga-of-a-photo.html>
http://www.ruthfilms.com/saga-of-a-photo.html

or contact us at  <mailto:r...@ruthfilms.com> r...@ruthfilms.com