We hope that you enjoyed the AJL conference in Las Vegas in July.

While ResourceMate Library Automation Software was not able to attend in
person we hope to be there in Washington DC for the special 50th Annual
Conference.

As members of AJL we wanted to be sure to support the conference in some
way and decided that in lieu of attending we would send information about
the family of products.

We hope you found our  Places of Worship brochures as well as our Product
Comparison guide that lists features of each of the ResourceMate family of
products. Demos were also available.

I wanted to make you aware of a promotion that we also offered at the
conference. Using promo code 20AJL14, you would receive a 10% discount on
your ResourceMate software purchase.  The code expires Sept 25, 2014.

Since we were not at the conference to speak with you directly, I wanted to
share testimonials from two of our over 9,900 users.

Akiba Academy of Dallas says:
LOVE it -  worth every single penny.
It’s great product and I’ve been using it for 10 years at multiple jobs.
I did forget to say how WONDERFUL the staff is. Every time I need help.
Everyone is prompt,  friendly and VERY CAPABLE !

Dix Hills Jewish Center says:
I did research before selecting Resourcemate.  It was the easiest to use,
the most comprehensive for my needs.  The support, both on-line and
personal via phone, is excellent.  I heartily recommend Resourcemate.

I would be happy to answer any of your questions or to take your order.
 Please reply to this email or call our office at 1-800-815-8370.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Tanja Ducharme
Marketing

ResourceMate® - The Solution to Cataloging, Searching and Circulating your
Library or Collection. Now with over 9,900 registered users in every state
and province in North America and in 130 countries around the world.

Jaywil Software Development Inc.- Developer of  ResourceMate®
P.O. Box 25005 Guelph, ON,  Canada  N1G 4T4
North American Sales, Information & Support 800-815-8370  Phone 519-837-8370
Fax 519-837-8656

Follow ResourceMate® on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/resourcemate

Find out more about the ResourceMate® Family of Products at
www.resourcemate.com

<http://www.resourcemate.com/products/list.aspx?section=trainingonline>Web
Based Training for ResourceMate®

Jackie Ben-Efraim