Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the release of *Tsugreytndik zikh tsu tantsn -
naye Yidishe lider/Preparing to Dance - New Yiddish Songs*, a new CD of
nine of my Yiddish poems set to music by composer Michał Górczyński and
performed by Malerai - Goldstein - Masecki.  The CD booklet includes the
text of the poems in Yiddish and English as well as a brief note from the
composer and me.  Please direct all queries regarding the purchase of the
CD to the publisher via the contact information given below.  Thank you in
advance for your interest in this project.

With best wishes,

Yermiyahu Ahron Taub

Title: *Tsugreytndik zikh tsu tantsn - naye Yidishe lider*

*Preparing to Dance - New Yiddish Songs*

Performers: Malerai - Goldstein - Masecki

Composer: Michał Górczyński

Poet: Yermiyahu Ahron Taub

Publisher: Multikulti Project (Poznan, Poland)

Series: Tikkun Series

Contact Information:  Multikulti Project

+48 601 520 857

+48 605 947 385

E-mail: multiku...@multikulti.com

Website: multikulti.com