Hi,

I just published my fifth book, Challah: A Chewish Guide to the Torah (Oak Leaf
Systems).
I was wondering how to post this to HaSafran as well as get the book reviewed
in the journal.

You can view a little more about it on my website, www.rabbirocketpower.com, as
well as on Amazon. I am able to send a pdf if that is helpful.

It is a new way to learn Torah using challah! Every Torah portion has a two
page spread. The right side of the page features a color photo of a challah
shaped as something reminiscent of the Torah portion. The left hand page
contains a simple summary of the portion and a Food for Thought column.

144 pages. 70 color photos.

Thanks and best wishes,

Susan

Rabbi Susan Abramson