Here are the recent donations to the Association of Jewish Libraries
Scholarship fund:

>From Susan Dubin  (Jan. 2014)             In honor of Peggy Pearlstein's
>retirement.
                                                            In honor of Yaffa
Weisman's wedding.
                                                            In memory of Lisa
Silverman's father.

>From Aimee Lurie and Diane Rauch Werger     In memory of Barbara Beitz's
>father.

>From Bruce & Bonnie Walkes                          In memory of uncle Leo
>Waxman.

>From Ellen Share                        In memory of Peggy Freiband.

>From Sarah Barnard                    In memory of Dr. Abraham Gilner, father
>of Dr. David Gilner.

If you would like to make a contribution, I will be happy to send a tribute
card for any occasion. Just send me a check and the information and address
that needs to go on the card as well as your name and address and email in case
I have a question.

Sarah M. Barnard
Serials Librarian
Hebrew Union College Klau Library