In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, Jewish Book Month and our continuing support
for the Association of Jewish Libraries the following booksellers are pleased
to make this offer to members and the member institutions of the Association of
Jewish Libraries:

We will make a charitable donation of TWENTY PERCENT of the total order on all
prepaid orders placed between Midnight Monday morning December 1st and Midnight
end of day December 8th (not inclusive of shipping costs). Orders must be
placed directly through the booksellers websites or by call or email to the
bookseller. For orders placed through our websites please include the phrase:
HASAFRAN DECEMBER OFFER

We strongly encourage other booksellers and publishers to join us in this
venture. Booksellers and publishers please contact Henry at
boyc...@hollanderbooks.com. Below is a short initial list of the participating
booksellers. We hope to add to the list shortly. For updates listing all of the
participating booksellers and publishers see out blog:

http://www.AJLsellers.blogspot.com

YOUR opening participants are:

Eric Chaim Kline, Bookseller
http://www.klinebooks.com