Hi Arlene and Steven,

The three bibliographies for graphic novels have now all been linked up to
the Bibliography Bank.  If you have trouble locating them please contact me
and I will try to help you find them.
I am still in the process of linking all bibliographies to the new
website.  It is almost complete but is slow going.

A general note:  Rutu Modan's new book *The Property* is outstanding and a
strong recommendation for libraries that carry Jewish graphic novels. It
would not be of interest, however, to elementary school age readers but
very suitable for teens and adults.

Enid Sperber
Bibliography Bank Chair
Temple Israel of Hollywood