Dear Friends and Patrons,

My latest November 2014 catalog of Jewish books is now available. The catalog
contains 65 rare and out of print items (including a map and poster) in areas
of Jewish & Hebrew Poetry, literature, religious books, history, bibliography,
Passover Haggadot, rare journals, and history of the Yishuv. We have just one
copy of each book, so orders are on a first come first served basis. We will be
happy to answer any questions you may have, and feel free to ask us for books
on the topic as well and we will try to find them for you. Please request our
e-catalog.

Respectfully, Dr. Baruch Falach
Dr. Baruch Falach : Rare books, Manuscripts and Jewish Arts. Mobile:
972-544-860413 TEL / FAX: 972-9-8823392 P.O. BOX 606.  4210601 Natanya, Israel
E.MAIL: baruc...@013.net