Dear Colleagues,

I will be out of the office from Wednesday, February 11, 2015-Monday, February
16, 2015.  I plan on being back in the office on Tuesday, February 17, 2015.
Some of you have already received responses to your Jubilee Conference
submissions.  For those of you who have not yet heard back from us, please rest
assured that we will respond as soon as possible.  Please do NOT contact the
committee or the co-chairs at this point regarding your conference submission
or the conference program.  As you know, planning a conference program is an
extremely intricate process, and we ask for your continued patience.

As soon as a preliminary program becomes available, we let you know through
ha-Safran.

Thanks so much!

All my best,
Aaron T.