From another Jewish colleague:

“I am looking for a book that is appropriate for a Middle School-aged student
that would present an Israeli counter-perspective to the book, A Little Piece
of Ground. I know some kids who are feeling "ashamed" of being Jewish after
being assigned this book in their local public school.  Any good books on the
Arab-Israeli conflict from the Israeli perspective?”

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you,

Stacy Brown
21st Century Learning Coordinator
The Davis Academy<http://www.davisacademy.org/>
8105 Roberts Drive or 7901 Roberts Drive
Atlanta, GA 30350
770-671-0085     Main Line
@21stStacy          Twitter

Catch our Ruach!<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsCifWNO1Y>  The Davis Academy
is Atlanta’s Reform Jewish Day
School and a proud affiliate of the Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta.