Is anyone else becoming overwhelmed by the number of Holocaust books/DVDs
released in the last few years? My synagogue library budget cannot accommodate
so many titles. On a personal note; my folks are/were Holocaust survivors and
I'm starting to feel inadequate for not trying to publish their stories.

Helen Chronister
Librarian
Minnie Cobey Memorial Library
Congregation Tifereth Israel