Please reply directly to Rabbi Joshua Chasan at  jcha...@comcast.net
You  may forward off the list
Thanks,
Amalia
shalom,I am retiring as a pulpit rabbi and will have no space for many books.
I have a wonderful rabbinic library, including the basic s'forimn in Hebrew and
English, much Jewish literature, history, shelves of books about the Shoah and
Israel, many books of Jewish stories, as well as many other books.  I would
like to give the collection to a worthy institution if they will pay for
shipping or probably better yet just picking up.
Can you direct me to possible recipients?  I would be very grateful.  The
transfer needs to happen in the next couple of months.

l'shalom,

Rabbi Joshua Chasan