The Member Relations committee of AJL is pleased to announce we will start
our new book club called " AJL Reads" at the conference in
Washington,D.C.  Stay tuned for the when and where( one day during
 breakfast).

The book we are reading first ( big thank you to Rachel Kamin for an
excellent suggestion) will be:

The Betrayers:
by David Bezmozgis
<http://www.amazon.com/David-Bezmozgis/e/B001HD43RU/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1>
       <javascript:void(0)>
978-0316284332

*Winner of the National Jewish Book AwardA Wall Street Journal Best Book of
2014**A New Yorker Favorite Book of 2014*

*We hope you will have a chance to read it before conference and that you
will join us for our discussion.*

*Thank You,*
*Debbie Feder*