Shalom,
I like to plan head so today I was thinking of the last day of the conference.
I plan to go to the two tours on Wednesday, but due to an injury it will be
difficult for me to go by metro from the hotel to the Library of Congress and
later from there to the Holocaust museum. I plan to use a taxi.  As much as I
know Jackie Ben-Efraim might join me. If you wish to come too please let me
know.
I will have a limited access to the internet from Friday to Saturday night.
Please mail me by Thursday night or see me at the conference.
Have a pleasant trip.
Amalia Warshenbrot 704-287-4798