White, William Charles. Chinese Jews. A Compilation of Matters Relating to the
Jews of Kā€™aifeng Fu.
Three parts in three volumes: Historical; Inscriptional; Genealogical. Numerous
photographic plates, illustrations, maps, etc. University of Toronto Press. 1942
Coming up for sale in our forthcoming Judaica auction, 12th November, 2015

Kestenbaum & Company
Auctioneers of Rare Books, Manuscripts & Fine Art
242 West 30th Street
New York, NY 10001
Tel: (212) 366-1197

Forthcoming Auction:
12th November, 2015
Fine Judaica:
Important Hebrew Manuscripts, Printed Books,
Ceremonial Objects & Graphic Art

For further details see our website:
www.Kestenbaum.net