Related to the converso (also referred to as crypto-Jewish) experience, the New
Mexico History Museum in Santa Fe is organizing the first major museum
exhibition on this subject, which is entitled, “Fractured Faiths: Spanish
Judaism, the Inquisition, and New World Identities”. The exhibition will open
in May, 2016. I am the historical consultant for the exhibition and co-editor
of the accompanying book. Gaon Books has also published 6 books on the
converso/crypto-Jewish phenomenon.
Ron