Before replying to Lee off the list,  her email reminds me that we used to have
a network of Weine users. When I stated to work using the scheme the group was
very helpful.
Joyce Levine  and, especially, Joel Tuchman did an exceeded job in updating the
system. I would like to revive the group. Please email me if you are willing to
chair this project. I will be happy to help.  It is not a lot of work, but it
is greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Lee for bringing to our attention the duplication. I will try to
figure it out soon.
Amalia Warshenbrot, AJL VP

Sent from my iPad