Please join the Association of Jewish Libraries for a discussion of My Russian
Grandmother and Her American Vacuum
Cleaner<http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/207377/my-russian-grandmother-and-her-american-vacuum-cleaner-by-meir-shalev/>
 by Meir Shalev on Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm
Pacific Time via call-in show. We'll discuss the book by phone, and record the
discussion for those who miss it.

Call (724) 444-7444 and enter the Call ID 139461 to participate! The discussion
will last approximately one hour.

You can hear AJL READS' October 2015 book discussion of The Wayward Moon, and
get the schedule for other upcoming book discussions,
HERE<http://jewishlibraries.org/content.php?page=AJL_Reads>.

Looking forward to talking books with you!
Heidi Estrin
Past President, Association of Jewish Libraries
heidi.est...@cbiboca.org<mailto:heidi.est...@cbiboca.org>