Allow me to add to Shoshanah's mail below.
For you, who might think to themselves "why would I go to visit a library?" I
need to add that, since I had the privilege of visiting there, I found it very
interesting. THE JEWISH HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF SOUTH CAROlINA, is a part of the
library. It is unique., but, I'm sure that there are also  stimulating sessions
on Monday morning as well.
Shabbat shalom,
Amalia

Sent from my iPad