From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Rose
Shoshanah Seidman
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 4:42 PM
To: Hasafran listserv
Cc: Rosengarten, Dale R; Greene, Harlan M (gree...@cofc.edu); Jackie Peters
(pete...@ccpl.org); kandn.atkin...@gmail.com; butl...@ccpl.org; Perlmutter,
Martin; Strauch, Katina P
Subject: [ha-Safran] FW: Grid AJL2016Program - February 5, 2016

Dear colleagues :

We have done it !  It was a work of love and I think we have created a
stimulating and enriching program, thanks to many of you!

Please find attached the preliminary grid for the 51st AJL Annual Conference to
be held in Charleston SC, June 19th to 22nd.

Thanking you again for your support and upcoming your participation.

I would like to publicly recognize the great help of many colleagues and
friends, Peggy Pearlstein and Michlean Amir, and especially Gail Shirazi and
Irene Munster.  Irene is the wiz behind the beautiful grid.  All the credit
goes to her.

All the best,

Shoshanah

Shoshanah Seidman
Faculty Liaison, Program for Jewish Studies,
Northwestern University Library
51st Annual Conference co-Chair, Association of Jewish Libraries
847-467-2914