Hi Noreen  and colleagues:

Thanks Noreen and colleagues for registering to come to Charleston SC to enjoy
a great program at the 51st AJL Annual Conference.

Marty's Place is the new vegan restaurant/cafeteria at the College of
Charleston, Program of Jewish Studies.

This is approximately 1 ΒΌ miles from the Marriott Charleston on Lockwood Drive,
Charleston SC.

There are cabs available.  The hotel has a shuttle service that will take you
downtown to the college.

Marty's Place is a good option for Monday night when we are free to eat
wherever we want.  If many of you would like this option, please let them know
in advance so they can be ready to accommodate you.  Also, remember that Monday
night is "Movie Night" at the conference.  We are selecting a very good film
and/or documentary so it would be wonderful if you were to come back to the
hotel to enjoy this activity.

Looking forward to seeing all of you, most of you, many of you!

Best regards,
Shoshanah

Shoshanah Seidman
Faculty Liaison, Program for Jewish Studies,
Northwestern University Library
51st Annual Conference co-Chair, Association of Jewish Libraries
847-467-2914